Some of the Best Juice Recipes For Kids are some of the most tastiest juices that kids will happily gulp down. I want to share some of these recipes with you today. In today’s busy life, the greatest problem with almost every parents is that whether their kids are getting proper nutrition or not. Children do not always love their fruits and veggies. Taste and texture are most important to kids and if you know some best juice recipes for kids then it would be easy for you to give the balanced nutrition to your kids.
The best thing about juicing fruits and vegetables is that it is much easier to drink, than it is to eat the equivalent amount of ingredients. Not many children get excited about raw carrot sticks in their lunches, but juice up carrots with apple and ginger and they will love it.
Here are some best juice recipes for kids:
1. Apple, Spinach And Carrot Juice: For this you will need five or six large carrots( washed, ends removed), two sweet apples and two or three cups of spinach. Think the sight of spinach will put off your kids? Right you are! But once they taste this they won’t believe its yummy spinach juice with apples and carrots. My kids bear testament to this!
2. Apple Strawberry Delight: To make this delicious drink, you will need five or six medium size apples and one cup of frozen strawberries. You can cut the apples into sections and put them in blender. Add the strawberries and blend them.
3. Tomato Juice Recipe: For this recipe, the ingredients you required are three cups chopped tomatoes, one celery, one cucumber, half tsp sea salt, three drops stevia(optional), pepper and cayenne pepper. Blend the tomatoes, cucumber and celery in the blender. Add salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste. If your kids like sweet, you can add few drops of stevia.
4. Watermelon Kick: To make watermelon kick, you will need half watermelon, five oranges, half pineapple and one lemon. Peel the pineapple, oranges and lemon. Put them into blender and blend properly. My kids absolutely love this recipe!
5. Berry Blue Juice: This energetic drink is an ideal choice for your children. This delicious and appetizing blend of berries and greens alone is sure to boost your children’s energy level. To make this, you will need twelve fresh or frozen blue berries, eight fresh or frozen strawberries, one cup of fresh broccoli, one carrot, six fresh whole green beans and ten drops of St. John’s Wort tincture.
6. Spinach Juice Recipe: For this healthy drink, the ingredients required are one bunch of spinach, half lemon and two apples. Place all the ingredients in the juicer and juice them. Your kid will surely love this juice.
7. Vitamin C Energy Boost Drink: This healthy juice is a delicious energy booster. This drink is best to jump-start your children’s day. For this delightful drink, you will need One orange, half grapefruit, half lemon and three or four ice cubes. Put them into blender and blend properly.
If your children just won’t drink vegetable juices, start with sweet juices that everyone likes, such as orange juice, pineapple or apple juice. You can also try to mix vegetables with apple, carrot or celery, to cover the vegetable’s taste. Once they get used to it you can easily use more vegetables. Give at least one or two glasses a day of these best juice recipes for kids to ensure a stronger and healthier body of your children.