Are you interested in a juicer that can effectively juice different fruits and vegetables? Do you want a juicer that’s highly durable and will last a really long time? If yes, we strongly recommend that you consider purchasing the Champion Juicer G5-PG710 Juicer.
Features of the Champion Juicer G5-PG710 Juicer
– 1.75″ Feed Tube
– 10 Year Limited Warranty (1 year for blade and screens)
– Juicing Screen
– Heavy Duty Juicer
Pros of Champion Juicer G5-PG710 Juicer
– What makes the Champion G5-PG710 Juicer stand out from other juicers in the market is the slow-turning cutting cone. The blades don’t slice the produce (as is the case with other juicers).
The blades in the Champion G5-PG710 cut and force the food around the cone and then over a curved screen at the bottom. The produce is grinded and then squeezed hard to ensure maximum amount of juice is extracted while preserving enzymes and the nutritional value of the juice.
– Despite a very powerful heavy duty motor, the noise produced by the Champion G5-PG710 juicer is relatively low. It leaves you surprised when you compare it to other juicers in the market with similar motors.
– The Champion G5-PG710 isn’t a juicer that you’ll end up having to throw away and replace in the next couple of years. The warranty justifies the overall life of the unit. It’s backed by a top notch 10 year warranty. This isn’t a juicer for the short-term.
– Multi-tasking utility. The Champion G5-710 isn’t a juicer solely for juicing fruits and vegetables. It can also be used to make nut butter, soy milk and other baby foods.
Cleaning is also quite easy with the Champion G5-PG710. You won’t find cleaning frustrating (which is the case with most juicers in the market – especially centrifugal models). Cleaning is quite easy and efficient with the Champion G5-710.
Cons of Champion Juicer G5-PG710:
– The biggest drawback of the Champion Juicer G5-PG710 is its rather small chute. The feed tube is just 1.75″ which makes it difficult to feed whole fruits and vegetables.
All the fruits and vegetables needs to be sliced down into smaller pieces before you can feed them into the Champion. This can be frustrating and a time-consuming task.
– The Champion G5-PG710 isn’t a juicer designed for juicing leafy greens and vegetables. It’s only designed for juicing fruits and vegetables. The efficiency is pretty low when it comes to juicing leafy greens.
To conclude this Champion Juicer G5-PG710 Juicer Review, if you’re looking for a durable juicer that extracts the highest amount of juice from fruits and vegetables, we highly recommend that you go ahead with your purchase of the Champion G5-PG710 Juicer.
==> The Champion Juicer G5-PG710 Juicer Review clearly stands out as one of the best juicers in the market with its highly efficient juicing system and powerful heavy duty motor. Click here to get the best price. <==