If you’re looking for a highly efficient juicer that will allow you to make you fresh juice out of all kinds of fruits, vegetables and leafy greens, we strongly recommend the Jay Kordich PGP001 Juice For Life Powergrind Pro Power Juicer.
The Jay Kordich PGP001 Powergrind Pro Power Juicer is a low speed juicer designed to deliver more juice and nutrients than the standard juicers in the market.
Jay Kordich Powergrind Pro Power Juicer Product Features:
– Low speed RPM
– Double feed chute
– Detachable pulp basket
– Dishwasher safe parts
– 1 year warranty
– Surgical quality stainless steel blade
– Dual stage juice processing system
Pros of Jay Kordich Powergrind Pro Power Juicer:
– What makes the Jay Kordich PGP001 Juice For Life Powergrind Pro Power Juicer stand out from other juicers in the market is that it makes use of a revolutionary dual stage juice processing system that consists of an extracting action as well as a grinding action to get the maximum amount of juice possible. This ensures that you get a greater value from your food dollar.
– While most juicers in the market have motors with high RPMS (in thousands), the Powergrind Pro Power Juicer has a powerful low RPM motor. The low RPM motor does result in longer time to make juice.
But the results you get from this juicer are nothing like what you get from a traditional high RPM motor juicer. The low RPM motor helps extract more nutrients and juice from minimal amount of ingredients without killing the enzymes (which happens often with high RPM juicers).
With the Powergrind Pro Power juicer, you can easily juice leafy green vegetables, spinach leaves and wheat grass. This is something you can’t do with the regular juicers.
– Most traditional juicers in the market are known for the considerable amount of noise they produce. This can be really annoying especially if someone in your family intends to use the juicer in the wee hours of the morning.
That’s where the Jay Kordich Powergrind Pro stands out. Since the Jay Kordich Powergrind Pro makes use of a low RPM motor, the noise level is extremely low.
– The machine has been constructed in such a manner to facilitate easy, zero-hassle clean up. You no longer have to worry about bits of celery fiber being trapped in tiny holes within the juicer. It takes less than a couple of minutes to clean up the entire unit and have it ready to make you another fresh batch of juice.
– The construction of the Jay Kordich Powergrind Pro Power juicer is excellent. The screen and shredder are quite sturdy. You no longer have to worry about durability issues with the Powergrind Pro.
Cons of Jay Kordich Powergrind Pro Power Juicer:
– Heavy vegetables and fruits need to be cut into small pieces before they can be fed into the juicer. If you’re into juicing heavy fruits and vegetables often, you’ll be required to do this. This can be frustrating at times. With most of the high speed juicers, this isn’t necessary because they have a large chute.
– Jay Kordich offers a lifetime warranty on the motor and a three year warranty on other parts. While this is better than most other manufacturers around this price range, it’s nothing compared to the ten and fifteen year warranty other juicer manufacturers offer.
– Even though the construction of the Powergrind Pro is durable enough, most of its parts are made of good quality plastic. While it’s no issue for some people, we still feel the manufacturer could have provided a stainless steel construction.
– The low speed RPM motor results in slower juicing. If you’re someone that’s used to a centrifugal juicer that makes juice in under a minute, you’ll find juicing annoying with the with the Jay Kordich Powergrind Pro Power Juicer.
Juicing with the Powergrind Pro does take time but it doesn’t have to be annoying if you’re willing to exercise some patience.
So… if you’re someone who’s into juicing all kinds of fruits, vegetables and leafy greens, we strongly recommend the Jay Kordich Powergrind Pro Juicer.
The dual stage processing system ensures the maximum amount of juice is extracted from fruits, vegetables and leafy greens that you feed in. You can also make nut butter, soy milk, grind coffee and spices with the Powergrind Pro Juicer.
==> Click here to biggest discount on the Jay Kordich PGP001 Powergrind Pro Power Juicer. <==