If you are fond of drinking fresh fruit or vegetable juices then you can make one at home anytime you feel like it. Instead of paying a couple of dollars for a glass of fresh fruit juice, why not just buy a juice extractor or juice maker? With this equipment in your house, you and your family can enjoy deliciously fresh juices and keep a healthy lifestyle.
Among the more basic and less expensive juicers in the market, the Cuisinart CJE-1000 Juice Extractor stands out. It looks quite efficient, and after using it for quite some time the Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-watt 5-speed Juice Extractor fully justifies its design and functions. It does what it is designed to do perfectly and you certainly won’t have trouble maximizing its use.
Features of the Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-watt 5-speed Juice Extractor
Although its price places it as an entry-level juice extractor, the CJE-1000 offers quit a lot of attractive features that can satisfy most health fanatics.
- It has a 5-speed dial with an appealing LED light ring (blue color).
- It offers a unique unlock and lift system, adjustable flow spout to prevent drips, and foam management filter disk.
- It looks great, with its elegant stainless steel housing.
- The juice pitcher can contain up to a liter of juice, while the size of the pulp container is set at two liters. It also has a filter basket for the sole purpose of reducing foam.
- The instruction manual comes with a special recipe book to allow users to create more imaginative concoctions.
Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-watt 5-speed Juice Extractor Pros
Here are several other advantages of using this machine:
- It is extremely affordable. Although its regular price is set at $270, you can easily find substantial discounts at various websites that sell kitchen equipment such as this one.
- It is also visually appealing. Despite its price, it doesn’t look cheap at all; it actually looks quite elegant and stylish. Its presence can definitely boost the visual appeal of any kitchen.
- It’s surprisingly quiet when it operates. If you’re used to centrifugal juicers, then you’re probably used to an operating noise that it comparable with vacuum cleaners. In comparison, the CJE-1000 is virtually silent, even at its most powerful setting.
- The different speeds allow you to extract juice efficiently from different kinds of fruits and vegetables. Softer fruits and veggies such as tomatoes would need only the slowest speed, while tougher greens can be handled by the stronger settings.
- Cleanup isn’t all that complicated or time-consuming. It can be done easily in less than 5 minutes. The unit is also easy to disassemble, you can use a dishwasher to clean its removable parts, and the included brush can be used to remove rigid materials from the pulp catcher.
- Although it is somewhat larger than other juicers, it is very light. If you need to bring this juicer with you to your friend’s house then you can do so without any difficulty.
Cuisinart CJE-1000 Cons
Although you may have heard of the common saying that you get what you pay for, it doesn’t quite apply with the Cuisinart CJE-1000 Juice Extractor. You actually get more than what you pay for, although it may lack some features offered by its more expensive counterparts. In any case, here are some of the drawbacks:
- The feed tube may not be large enough for some fruits. This doesn’t mean that you can’t get juice from these fruits; it only means that you may have to expend some effort cutting them up first so that they will fit through the feed tube.
- Sometimes juice from smaller fruits and veggies such as strawberries and blueberries may not be extracted.
- There is a 3 year warranty on the product. Although this may seem sufficient, other models offer much longer warranties.
To sum up this Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-watt 5-speed Juice Extractor Review, if your needs are very basic—if you just need a juicer without unnecessary frills—then the Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-watt 5-speed Juice Extractor may be more than enough for your requirements. It can provide you with healthy juice, and it won’t put a dent on your budget. It’s easy to use, easy to clean and easy on the wallet. What more can you reasonably ask for?