If you’re looking for a great-performing juicer of impeccable quality, one of the top contenders has to be the GSE-5000 Elite Jumbo Twin Gear Juice Extractor by Green Star. Twin gear systems tend to be much more efficient at getting as much juice as possible from fruits and greens than the more basic centrifugal juicers, but they aren’t as troublesome as juicers which utilize the two-stage press system. This particular model will do all you need it to do efficiently and without fuss.
Features of the Green Star GSE-5000 Juice Extractor
Its features are just about all that you’d expect from a juicer of this price range—and then some:
- It’s designed with an automatic pulp ejector, so that you can extract juice continuously without inconvenient pauses, and so that the cleanup process is much easier.
- Earlier Green Star models used a two-stage system (crushing and pressing) to extract juice. This latest model has three stages to extract even a greater amount of yield, as it uses crushing, pressing, and mixing.
- It is quite compact, with dimensions of 6.5″ by 19″ by 12.5″, and it only weighs 24 pounds. It also has balanced sure-grip handle to allow users to carry it more easily.
- Green Star offers a warranty of up to twelve years.
Green Star GSE-5000 Juice Extractor Pros
Let’s start our Green Star GSE-5000 Juice Extractor Review with the pros. The nice thing about the GSE-5000 Elite is that the advantages it offers are much more crucial and substantial than its minor drawbacks. These advantages become quite obvious once you start using this juicer regularly.
- It is extremely powerful. It extracts more juice than other models, and compared to centrifugal models its yield is 50 to 100 percent greater. This allows you to buy lesser quantities of fruits and other greens to get the same amount of juice, and it shortens the time to get the juice you need.
- It is quite versatile. It can juice just about any fruit or vegetable you can imagine, and it can grind nuts and grains as well. It can also function as a food mill, so that you can prepare nut butters, sorbet, and baby food. Most people have several items to do each of these tasks, but the Green Star GSE-5000 Elite is like using several machines at the same time.
- It works efficiently and without any annoying design flaws. You can use it as often you like, and juice does not leak out in unexpected areas.
- With the automatic pulp ejector, new latch system, and the special brushes included in the purchase, cleanup and assembly for the GSE-5000 Elite is very easy for the most part.
- With its compact design, lightweight, and convenient handle, it is quite portable.
- Durability is not a question at all, as evidenced by the surprisingly long warranty period.
It’s not exactly the perfect juice model, to be honest. Of course, perfection is impossible, although this is one of the models that come closest. Among its drawbacks include the following:
- Its standard retail price is a little over $600. You may be able to find some discounts in several commercial online sites, but the price is still over the $500 threshold, which may hold back first-time buyers.
- Aside from the price the other drawbacks are mere annoyances. Although the cleanup is generally easy, the mesh screen may prove a tad difficult as it has some tight corners in which the pulp may enter. This may become easier with practice however. You should also clean the machine after each juicing session, as the unit stains quite easily.
Despite the price tag, buying the Green Star GSE-5000 Juice Extractor may actually be a wise investment in the long run. In addition to the obvious health benefits of regular juice drinking, the GSE-5000 Elite is much more efficient than other models in its class, and it completely outclasses the simplistic centrifugal models.
==> With proper usage and regular maintenance, the GSE-5000 can provide health benefits for many years to come and the cost can be recovered by the savings in fruit and vegetable juice purchases, and of course, your health. Get it now before it gets sold out. <==