Do you want a heavy duty juicer that you can put to use regularly? Do you want a juicer that can juice leafy greens effectively? If so, look no further than the Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Dual-Stage Juicer.
With a dual stage juicing system that involves a chewing cum grinding action, the Omega VRT350 ensures the highest juice yield possible while preserving healthy enzymes and maximizing the nutrition value of the juice. The auto cleaning system that the juicer comes with ensures a hassle-free cleaning experience as well.
Features of Omega VRT350 Stage Juicer
– Vertical single auger juicer
– Low processing speed – 80 RPM
– Auto Cleaning System
– Dual stage juicing system
Pros of Omega VRT350 Stage Juicer
– The Omega VRT350 is a masticating style juicer with a vertical design. The processing speed of the motor is just 80 RPM. Most juicers in the market have processing speeds varying from 1600 – 15,000 RPM. The low speed ensures extraction of maximum amount of nutrients and juice from the produce.
Oxidization tends to occur with high speed juicers. The low speed prevents oxidization thereby improving the overall taste of your juice and allows your juice to be stored longer for a period of up to 72 hours. Most other juicers in the market require you to consume the juice immediately.
– Another feature that makes the Omega VRT350 Juicer stand out is the dual stage juicing system. The dual stage juicing system involves a grinding and chewing action on the produce. This results in a higher yield of juice than is the case with other centrifugal juicers.
Whether you’re looking to juice fruits, vegetables or leafy greens, you can be confident that you’ll get the highest juice yield possible with the Omega VRT350.
– The Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Dual-Stage Juicer features an auto cleaning system that wipes the screen clean automatically during juicing. Cleaning is no longer frustrating thanks to the auto cleaning system. You can get ready to make another fresh batch of juice immediately without having to dismantle the juicer and clean it with your hands.
– One of the main drawbacks of the Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Dual-Stage Juicer is the small chute. You need to cut up your produce into small pieces before you can feed it down the chute.
Centrifugal juicers don’t require any beforehand preparation. This means you need to spend more time cutting up the produce to ensure a hassle-free efficient juicing experience.
With the Omega VRT350, you are not limited to just one type of fruit or vegetable. To conclude this Omega VRT350 Stage Juicer Review we feel this juicer is perfectly capable of handling pineapples, spinach, cucumber, apple, ginger, garlic, cucumber, carrots and more. Every type of fruit and vegetable can be effectively juiced with the Omega VRT350. This is unlike juicers that have drawbacks on juicing leafy greens. It’s effective for nearly every kind of fruit or vegetable.