The Breville BJE820XL is a high end dual disc juice processor, able to process hard and soft fruits with ease. Compact and stylish, the processor not only looks great but runs great too, able to make juices and smoothies quickly and without making a lot of noise. Whether you juice everyday or just do so over the weekend, the BJE820XL will get it done.
Features of Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor
The main feature of the BJE820XL is its Nutri Disc, which is designed for processing hard fruits and vegetables like apples, carrots, celery etc. The Nutri Disc blades are titanium steel and its filter basket is stainless steel mesh, and the two work very well in shredding fruit. It also comes with a stainless steel puree disc, and that’s what you should use if you juice mostly soft fruits. Either way, juicing is much faster compared to other processors because the 3” feed chute is centered above the disc shredder. Breville paid a lot of attention to the design, as it also has a large pulp container and eject pulp, making cleanup more convenient.
The Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor has 5 speed options from 6500 to 13000rpm so you can process fruits and vegetables at the speed you prefer. Regardless of which setting you use, there won’t be any vibration or nose, thanks to its central feed system design.
With a 34 fl. oz. juice jug, 3L pulp container and die cast metal body, the Breville BJE820XL is built for heavy duty use, so if you love juice and smoothies, rest assured the processor won’t conk out. In addition the extra large capacity ensures there’s no spilling here. Let’s continue our Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor Review with the pros and cons of this juicer.
Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor Pros
The BJE820XL has a lot of competition, but its many convenient features keep it ahead of the others. For instance:
- It runs quietly even with a 1200w motor.
- The BJE820XL is easy to clean, with most of the components dishwasher friendly.
- Every component that comes into contact with the food is free of BPA.
- The juice processor has an overload protector built in, so there is no danger of the unit overheating while running it. The machine won’t just notify you of overheating; it will shut down automatically.
- The power cord will clip into place under the base and doesn’t take up a lot of space.
The Breville BJE820XL is a versatile juice processor, but it isn’t without faults.
- Some of the components are plastic, and while it doesn’t affect the durability, a high end juicer processor ought to have more glass or metal parts.
- Food particles can get stuck on the blades, but cleaning isn’t that hard.
The BJE820XLjuice processor is a great product, a high quality juicer that actually delivers. It can handle pretty much any kind of fruit or vegetable you throw at it, and cleaning won’t take up too much time either. And with its extra wide chute, you’ll need less time to prepare. Any way you look at it, the Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor is a winner.
This model discontinued by Breville. Check below for link to newer models