If you’re interested in a durable, high quality and efficient juicer that can make juice from all kinds of foods including fruits, vegetables and greens, we strongly recommend that you purchase the Super Angel All Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer.
The Super Angel All Stainless Steel 5500 Twin Gear Juicer uses a dual stage juicing system with a relatively slow RPM (just 86 rotations per minute) which helps keeps enzymes intact and preventing your juice from oxidation. It’s designed to juice all kinds of fruits, vegetables and leafy greens.
Features of Super Angel Twin Gear Juicer:
– Dual Stage juicing system
– Twin Gear Juicer
– Stainless steel parts (surgical grade)
– 10 years warranty on parts and motor
– Motor Speed: 86 RPM
Pros of Super Angel Twin Gear Juicer:
– What makes the Super Angel Twin Gear Juicer stand out from all other juicers in the market is its dual stage juicing system that consists of grinding and squeezing. The fruits and vegetables that you feed in to the juicer are grinded completely and the pulp is squeezed to ensure maximum amount of juice is extracted.
Cheaper models in the market don’t grind and squeeze the produce. They just slice the produce which leads to killing of enzymes and oxidation of the juice.
– Most juicers in the market are unable to juice softer vegetables, fruits and leafy greens efficiently. If you’re dieting and need to juice leafy greens regularly, get this juicer.
The low speed motor (86 RPM) ensures that the maximum amount of juice is extracted from almost any fruit, vegetable or green without killing off healthy enzymes. You’ll get more juice than you’ve ever done with a centrifugal juicer.
– The Super Angel also stands out because it’s relatively quiet when running. If you’re switching from a centrifugal juicer to Super Angel, you’ll certainly be surprised by the relatively low amount of noise Super Angel makes.
Apart from that, you get a 10 year warranty on the parts and the motor which is a BIG Plus. Most other juicers in the market only have a one – five year warranty.
Cons of Super Angel Juicer:
A Super Angel Twin Gear Juicer Review is now complete without listing both its pros as well as its cons. Here are some of the set backs:
– There’s only one thing that holds the Super Angel back – Low Speed. Juicing is extremely slow with the Super Angel because of the low speed RPM and dual stage juicing system. A centrifugal juicer would take only one minute to juice.
Juicing with the Super Angel will take you at least 10 minutes. But the end product is something you just can’t compare. You’ll notice a huge difference in taste when you compare the Super Angel with any other regular centrifugal juicer.
If you’ve got a grand to shell out and are looking to get the best juicer possible, we suggest you go ahead with your purchase of the Super Angel All Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer. It’s a juicer that’s certainly designed for long-term use. You won’t need to throw it away in a couple of years.
==> This is a juicer that will definitely serve you for years together without any issues while giving you the most delicious juice you’ve ever tasted. To get the steepest discounted price, click here. <==