If you’re interested in an economical multi-purpose juicer that will enable you to juice all kinds of fruits and vegetables, look no further than the Breville Factory Reconditioned XXJE98XL Juice Fountain Plus. The Breville XXJE98XL features a high speed motor that functions at 12,000 RPM and a shredding disc that can easily juice large chunks of pineapple even with the rind on. In this Breville XXJE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Review we share the features, pros and cons.
Features of Breville XXJE98XL Juice Fountain Plus
– Dual speed juicer
– 3″ extra wide chute
– Dishwasher safe parts
– 850 watts power
– Overload protection
– Froth separator
– 1 litre juice jug
Breville XXJE98XL Juice Fountain Plus Pros
– If you’re on a budget and are looking for a quality juicer, the Breville Reconditioned XXJE98XL is the juicer to get. This Juicer is a certified reconditioned model from Breville.
Breville continually takes faulty products, breaks them down into individual components, identifies problems, fixes them and resells these products as remanufactured versions.
The XXJE98XL is a certified remanufactured model from Breville and comes with a limited 90 day warranty from Breville.
– The juicer features a dual speed motor that ensures efficient juicing of nearly every fruit and vegetable. The high speed (12,000 RPMs) is ideal for juicing hard fruits like apples and pineapples whereas the low speed (6500 RPMs) is for juicing soft fruits and vegetables. This ensures that you get the best juice possible regardless of the type of fruit or vegetable that you are juicing.
– Easily feed whole fruits and vegetables into the Breville XX-JE98XL. You no longer have to spend time chopping your food produce down and then feeding them down the cute. Many juicers in the market only have chutes that are about 1.5 – 2.5 inches.
The Breville XX-JE98XL features an extra wide chute that enables you to feed whole fruits like apples without processing them saving you a considerable amount of time.
– Do you find it frustrating to clean the juicer after you’ve used it? Well… if that’s the case, we recommend that you go ahead with the Breville XX-JE98XL. The Breville XX-JE98XL comes with parts that can be washed on the dishwasher.
There are also certain parts that require manual cleaning. But it’s a lot easier when compared to other juicers in the market.
– If you’re thinking of juicing leafy greens such as spinach and wheatgrass, this isn’t the juicer for you. The Breville XXJE98XL Juice Fountain Plus may have a dual speed motor. But it’s awful when it comes to juicing leafy greens. It’s ideal for juicing both hard and soft fruits and vegetables. As for juicing leafy greens and other softer produce, we suggest that you purchase a masticating juicer.
For someone that’s on a budget and is looking for an efficient juicer that will help them stick to their juice diets, the Breville Factory Reconditioned XXJE98XL Juice Fountain Plus is good to go.
==> Do not let the fact that the model was reconditioned deter you though. The reconditioned version is Breville certified and is backed by a 90 day limited warranty that protects you from all kinds of issues. Ideal for juicing fruits and vegetables. Not for leafy greens. Click here to get this juicer. <==